The holidays are here! If you are still looking for some quick and easy ways to spice up your holiday party, or just want a fast treat to make this post is for you.
These chocolate bars only take 10 minutes to make and that are an instant hit!
- Dark Chocolate (or any chocolate of your choice) – 2 bags
- Coconut Oil – 3 Tablespoons
- Hazelnuts or Almonds
- Coconut Shavings
You can make any kind of chocolate bars you like, and as much as you like. Hazelnut is my favorite nut, and the perfect chocolate bar for me is a mix between an Almond Joy and Ferreo Rocher so why not mix the two flavors together!
I haven’t came up with a name for them yet, but it’s coming. Haha!
- Chop up all of your ingredients, or buy them pre-chopped.
- Pour your chocolate and coconut oil in a saucer pan on low hit, and stir until your chocolate is melted down. (This won’t take long)
- Add your ingredients into the mix once your chocolate is melted and stir. (We just want everything to be combined.) Turn the heat off.
- Pour you mix on a cookie sheet that is cover with parchment paper.
- Top with a few chopped nuts and coconut shaving.
- Place cookie sheet in fixer for 15-20 minutes
- Take out and cut as desired.