Spinach and Strawberry Salad.
It is Spring Salad season!!! I love a good salad, and the spring is the perfect time to explore light and filling salad options. If you are looking for a great salad that could be a meal replacement or an ultimate side option this is definitely worth considering.
The Spinach and Strawberry Salad is my easy “go-to”. It only takes 6 ingredients, it is full of flavor, a crowd pleasure, and takes me 10 minutes to prepare.
Things you need
- 1 bag of spinach (you can use Kale as well)
- 1 pack of strawberries (cut them up into halves)
- 1 cup of chopped almonds
- 1 cup of Feta Cheese (Goat Cheese is another great option)
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Olive Oil
- Wash your spinach and strawberries, and place them in your bowl. Use a colander or paper towels to remove excess water.
- Add chopped almonds and crumbled cheese on top.
- Drizzle Balsamic Vinegar and Olive Oil in equal parts over your salad.
I hope you guys enjoy this salad as much as I do!!!
Happy Spring Eating!!