Tis’ the season! If you are in the mist of your holiday parities like I am, check out this cocktail recipe from Delish.com. The Mint and Chip Martini from the Fontainebleau Hotel in Miami will be the perfect cocktail/ dessert for a festive event.
- 3/4 ounce(s) Mount Gay Eclipse Rum
- 3/4 ounce(s) Marie Brizard White Crème de Cacao
- 3/4 ounce(s) Marie Brizard Green Crème de Menthe
- 3/4 ounce(s) Half-n-Half cream
- Fresh mint crown, for garnish
- Shaved chocolate flakes, for garnish
- In an ice filled mixing glass, add above ingredients, Shake vigorously. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Garnish with fresh mint crown & shaved chocolate flakes.