Happy Holidays Verbs!!
We are definitely in the thick of it now, and if you are looking for a few ways to make the holidays a little healthier or a last minute gift to bring to a holiday party, I have something for you!
Here’s the video from Fox 45 where I shared all the goodies:
Healthy Holiday Options
The holidays are hard when you know you are trying to eat healthy. I honestly feel like everyday between Thanksgiving and News Years day is a cheat day! And if you are an Endo Girl like me, you end up paying for it in the long run. So this list is dedicated to finding a way to sneak in the healthy things during the holidays!
- Krups Air Fryer – Eating something fried around the holidays is inevitable when I am around family, but this makes it sinless because it fries food without the fat. Currently $85 on Amazon! It is originally listed as $129.
- Carrington Farms Coconut & Olive Oil – This is a superfood blended oil that serves as a great alternative to cooking oils used during the holidays. It stays in its’ liquid form and adds a little flavor to your dishes. It is currently $7.58 on Amazon.
- Carrington Farms Ghee with Pink Himalayan Salt – It’s butter! Just an healthier alternative to what you usually use. Ghee is a clarified butter that contains vitamins and nutrients to help balance cholesterol and give you a boost of energy. You can find it on Amazon for $13.15.
- Explore Cuisine Bean Pasta– This is a great way to put a healthy spin on a pasta salad. Explore Cuisine has a lot of great options from Black Bean Spaghetti Pasta, Chickpea Fusilli Pasta, and Adzuki Bean Pasta, and other options for cutting down on the carbs and sneaking in the good stuff. There is a 3 pack on Amazon for $15.97 now.
- T-Fal “Thermo-Spot” Frying Pan – This is a great pan that helps you out in the kitchen. The Thermo-Spot Heat Indicator in the middle of the pan will let you know when it has reached it’s optimal temperature for cooking. It takes the guessing game out of temperature check, and for $22.99 it is a great addition for your personal kitchen or for a loved one. Find it here.
Holiday Drink Ideas/ Gifts
Grabbing a good wine and/or drink mix can be a perfect holiday party gift and table conversation. Here are 3 options that are easy on your pockets and perfect of a party and gift.
- Santa Margherita Prosecco Superiore – This is a new addition to the Sanata Marghertia collection, and it is the perfect sparkling bubbly with a fruit bouquet that will have everyone feeling festive. For just $27 and $17 on Total Wine , it will add a fancy flare to your holiday celebration.
- Gaea Dirty Martini Juice – Spice up your dirty martini with a flare! There is a special mix for Gin and Vodka that are only $2.49 each on the Gaea website.
- Bachelor Wines – Do you love the Bachelor?!? Well, they have a wine made just for the show and the people that love watching it. With wine names like, “The Fantasy Suite”, “One-on-One”, and “The Final Rose'”, you can’t lose with adding it to the mix at your holiday party. You can find it a BachelorWines.com for only $15.96.