If you are in need of an easy dish that with have people thinking you slayed in the kitchen, you need to try making this quiche!
It literally takes me no time to make it, it taste amazing and it looks so good on the dinner table.
For a personal Quiche dish….
- 3 Eggs
- Heavy Cream
- Bell Pepper
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 Pie Crust
- Unroll your pie crust and let it sit at room temperature for about 5 minutes before molding to your dish.
- Place dish with pie crust in the over at the suggested heat until it is slightly golden brown.
- Cook your sausage and bacon. Chop up the desired amount of meat and bell pepper you want to be added to your quiche.
- Scramble your 3 eggs adding 1/3 of heavy cream, salt, and pepper.
- Mix in your meat and bell peppers with your scrambled eggs.
- Pour mix into dish leaving a little room at the top for the quiche to rise.
- Place in oven at 365 degrees for 20 minutes or until quiche is fully cooked and the crust has browned.