Verbs, it is cold outside!!!
2017 is over, but I have an easy soup recipe it keep you healthy and warm in 2018.
I am so thankful to be able to spend the last day of the year sharing something I know you will love. If you are looking for a warm and hearty soup, I shared a great idea on Fox 45 Baltimore for New Years Eve and I know you will love it!
I shared the recipe and steps on Fox 45 this morning:
Keep reading for the recipe…
This meal has all the Italian flavors you love with a twist. It is extremely easy to make and full of flavor.
- 1 box Fusilli Pasta
- 1 bag Cooked Meatballs
- 1 jar Cucina Antica Garlic Marinara
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 2 bell peppers, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 tsp.Olive Oil
- McCormicks Italian seasoning, roasted garlic powder, salt & pepper
** Find all you ingredients using the links above. **
- Cook Fusilli pasta and drain.
- Sauté the veggies in Olive Oil.
- Combine all in a deep pot and add garlic marinara, garlic, and broth.
- Heat on low-medium heat for about 15 minutes and add the meatballs.
- Cook for 20 minutes, add cooked pasta, and serve!
Check out more of my appearances on Fox, here.